This is the must-have CTMH stamp set from the January-February Catalog. Seriously. Look at how adorable these little penguins are! The *NEW* Winter Penguins Stamp Set is most definitely one that will sell out. You can purchase it just as the stamp set or with the coordinating dies. Since Close To My Heart makes all their stamps on site in Utah, the stamp set itself won’t sell out. But I do truly anticipate the Winter Penguins Stamp + Thin Cuts to sell out since they only have a limited number of dies made.
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this adorable stamp & die set. As soon as I received it–the very day, in fact–I created this cute card that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day. Oh my gosh these penguins are just so loveable!
This will be one of the cards we create at our upcoming all-day Crazy for Cards Event. This fun card combines a few unique techniques that are easy to achieve. I can’t wait to share them later this month at our event. If you haven’t registered yet–you best hurry! The registration window closes Saturday.
Here are the products I used to create this card:
- Winter Penguins Stamp + Thin Cuts (Z3917)
- Perfect Match Stamp Set (CC12204)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Perfect Match Paper Collection (CC12201)
- Perfect Match Coordinating Cardstock (CC12203)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Vellum Paper (Z3367)
- Perfect Match Mini Hearts (CC12206)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Black Journaling Pen (.05) (Z3517)
- Window Thin Cuts (Z3759)
- Aqua Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2524)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker (Z2496)
- Dark Red TriBlend Marker (Z2497)
- Gold Yellow TriBlend Marker (Z2519)
I’m sure you can agree that this Winter Penguins Stamp Set and the card I created with it are pretty darn cute, right?! It’s definitely the must-have CTMH stamp set from the *NEW* January-February Catalog.
2 thoughts on “The Must-Have CTMH Stamp Set”
This stamp set is so cute! I really like how you used the window thin cuts with vellum for this card. It really is like looking out the window on a wintery day. You are so very creative and I really look forward to your blog posts with new ideas and projects.
Aww, thank you, Melody. That’s so encourageing to know you look forward to my posts–because you’re pretty darn creative yourself, my friend!