Today I have the perfect card for Pi Day to share with you. (Pi Day is tomorrow–3.14–if you weren’t aware.) I used our Happy Turkey Day + Thin Cuts Set. It’s so fun with the extra stand alone dies to create a variety of pies.
And what’s even better than this fun stamp set is that it’s on sale as part of the Stamptacular Sale going on right now. You can get the stamp set + the dies for only $20. The only catch is that there are only a few remaining as I type this post. So if you love it, like I do, don’t delay!
Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card:
- Happy Turkey Day (Z8060)
- Shortbread (Z6530)
- Black (Z2805)
- Toffee (Z2828)
- Bluebird Cardstock (X6037)
- Shortbread Cardstock (X6059)
- Light Mocha Cardstock (X6060)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- Toffee Cardstock (X5950)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Four Seasons–Summer (X8035S)
- Clear Shimmer Pen (Z3293)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Square Window Slimline Thin Cuts (Z4104)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726)
- 1″ Masking Tape (Z4606)
- Gold Metallic Paint Markers (Z4579)
- Slimline Cards & Envelopes (X257)
- Die-cutting & Embossing Machine (Z5038)
So if you’re feeling like you want to get creative and celebrate a fun holiday, like Pi Day, you can use today’s card as your inspiration. It really feels like the perfect card for Pi Day, don’t you think?