Both the paper collection and the stamp set have a bit of the classic Halloween vibe to it with a nice touch of whimsy as well. Using the *NEW* Color of the Year, Melon, adds to the fun and whimsy feel of the whole collection.
Today’s Card Sketch was created with the idea of maintaining that whimsical feel.
In addition to maintaining that whimsical feel with the Card Sketch, I also wanted to get a bit of a distressed feel, too. So I used some sandpaper on the Melon Cardstock after I embossed it to show off the white core. Additionally, I scissor distressed the edges of the patterned paper and Black Cardstock–again to show off that white core.
Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card…
- Fa-BOO-lous Stamp + Thin Cuts (CC8225)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Ice Grey Shades TriBlend Marker (Z2510)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker (Z2496)
- Fa-BOO-lous Paper Collection (CC8222)
- Fa-BOO-lous Coordinating Cardstock (CC8223)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- White Gel Pens (Z1513)
- Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809)
- Melon Ribbon (Z8025)
- Black & White Dots (Z4634)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
- Small Circle Shaker Window Thin Cuts (Z4620)
- Stripe Embossing Folder (retired)
Halloween will be here before we know it. And with such a great new paper collection and coordinating stamp set, how can you not want to create a Fa-BOO-lous Ghost Card of your own?