For this week’s Make It Monday (86th edition), I am sharing an adorable Winter Hello Card. The rabbit on this card is from my new favorite stamp set, If Snowflakes Were Kisses. It’s absolutely a must-have, in my opinion!
The little penguin might look familiar to you if you regularly follow me. I shared a holiday card using it HERE. Seriously, each of these critters is so cute! You can get just the stamp set or the stamp set with coordinating dies (all the shaded critters have coordinating dies.)
I used a card sketch from a past Make It Monday for today’s card. It’s really simple in design. The best kind, right? I simply rotated the design 180 degrees so that I could stamp the sentiment in the lower right-hand corner of my card. A easy tweak for a slightly different look. Remember there are no rules when it comes to a card sketch! You can follow it exactly or you can change it up a little. Use it as a starting point. Let it inspire you and then go from there.
Here are the supplies I used to create today’s card…
- If Snowflakes Were Kisses (D2059)
- Toffee Cardstock (X5950)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Candid Moments Paper Collection (X7275B)
- Nov-Dec Mix-in Paper Collection (X9034)
- Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985)
- Glisten Stickles (Z3558)
- Snowflake Loose Sequins (Z4319)
- Circle Shaker Window Thin Cuts (Z4309)
- Gold Yellow TriBlend Marker (Z2519)
- True Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2491)
- Earth Brown TriBlend Marker (Z2478)
- Vintage Blue TriBlend Marker (Z2525)
Are you feeling inspired to create? I hope so! Whether you use the card sketch or are just planning to create your own adorable Winter Hello Card, I hope you have fun creating.