This Year of the Rabbit Card is the perfect way to wish someone a Happy Lunar New Year. I used CTMH’s *NEW* Year of the Rabbit Stamp Set to create it.
It’s such an adorable set. And the best part (in my opinion) is that you could also use it for Easter projects, too!
Here are the supplies I used to create my card…
- Year of the Rabbit (A1298)
- Intense Black Stamp Pad (Z4189)
- Pale Pink TriBlend Marker (Z2496)
- Brown Grey TriBlend Marker (Z2475)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Black Cardstock (X6047)
- Christmas Story Paper Collection (retired)
- White Gel Pens (Z1513)
- Gold Metallic Paint Markers (Z4579)
- 3-D Foam Dots (Z3342)
- Gold Glitter Gems (Z3312)
- White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
Love this stamp set? You can also get last year’s Year of the Tiger.
You could start your own collection of the 12 Zodiac animals. They are fun for lunar new year projects but also projects beyond! So whether you would like to create a Year of the Rabbit Card like mine or some fun Easter projects, CTMH’s Year of the Rabbit Stamp Set is definitely a must have set!