I love the Twist and Pop style cards. They definitely aren’t the thinnest card to mail, but they have such a fun “wow” factor to them which makes them so irresistible to make!
This card actually uses quite a bit of the papers from this particular pack. It really shows them off beautifully I think.
The balloons were cut with CTMH’s Cricut Artiste Collection (I absolutely love this collection!!)
Here’s a complete listing of products I used to create the card:
- Some Kinda Wonderful Stamp Set (C1673)
- Black Stamp Pad (Z2805)
- Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Packet (X7217B)
- Some Kinda Wonderful Coordinating Cardstock (X7217D)
- Lemon Cardstock (X5785)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Base & Bling Adhesive Strips (Z1904)
- Happy Birthday Thin Cuts (Z3304)
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
To purchase these or any other CTMH Products, please visit MY ONLINE CTMH STORE.