This week’s Make It Monday features another FREE scrapbook layout pattern. This Sweet Symphony Pattern is from our now retired Imagine Layout Pattern Book. This wonderful design is perfect for getting a lot of photos on your pages.
You can download/print this pattern here: 04_20_20 imagine-sweet-symphony
The photos I plan to use for this layout (once I get them printed!) are of my kids with their cousins spending the day fishing together. The Seas the Day Collection seemed perfect! I used the paper collection shown above.
As well as the Seas the Day Die-cuts for my title.
And a Seas the Day Picture My Life Card in place of a photo. This collection is the perfect one for all your summer memories! Moments at the beach, lake, ocean and so much more!
Here are the supplies I used to create my sample layout:
- Let’s Stay Home (CC3212)
- This Happened (S1903–retired)
- Seas the Day Paper Pack (X7255B)
- Candy Apple Cardstock (X6038)
- Sapphire Cardstock (X5957)
- Mink Cardstock (X5947)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Seas the Day Die-cuts (X7255G)
- Seas the Day Dots (X7255F–sold out!)
- Seas the Day Picture My Life Cards (X7255D)
- Mink Twine (Z4221)
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots (Z3341)
- Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
You can find these items as well as all the other Close To My Heart products available on my ONLINE CTMH STORE.
I hope you and your loved ones are continuing to stay safe and healthy at home. Keep on crafting!